General liability (GL) insurance protects the assets of insureds against payment to a third party for bodily injury, property damage, advertising injury, and personal injury damages covered by the policy that they may become legally obligated to pay. General liability coverage options are available to meet your needs:
- Truckers General Liability coverage may be written to include premises and products completed operations for repair & service shops and for warehouses
- Employers liability coverage in states where there is a gap
- Optional employee benefits coverage
- Additional insured endorsements to help meet contractual risk transfer requirements
- Medical payment legal liability
- Fire damage legal liability..