It's no accident that safety and profitability are related. Successful limousine companies know that a strong safety program can help reduce the risk of accidents and save money.
- Eight Elements of a Fleet Safety Program
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Bus/Passenger Carrier Safety Resources
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Fleet Safety Program Evaluation Guide
- Is Your Distracted Driving Policy Working?
- Licensing and Insurance Requirements for Motor Carriers of Passengers Brochure
- Limousine Operator's Guide to Fleet Safety (DVD/CD-1)*
- Motor Carrier Safety Measurement System (SMS)
- Motor Carrier Safety Planner
- Safety Precautions for Full Sized Passenger Vans*
- Selecting the Right Telematics Device
- Transportation Safety Best Practices*
- U.S. DOT Department of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance
- Vehicle Telematics Feedback and Coaching Guidelines
- What Employees Need to Know about DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- What Employers Need to Know about DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
* These items are available only for Northland customers through the materials order form.