Experience you can trust
Northland’s highly trained claim professionals and industry-leading claim response helps get our customers back to business faster. Our ability to respond quickly and effectively to our customers’ needs with our specialized staff is of primary importance. With more than 60 years of experience, Northland can be trusted to handle claims promptly and professionally, always seeking an optimal outcome for our customers.
Power of enterprise resources
Northland is a part of Travelers, one of the largest property casualty insurers in the world. Our customers benefit from vast claim resources of our parent company, including:
- Trial success: Dedicated legal organization of 600+ trial attorneys and an extensive panel of counsel understand your business to deliver the best outcomes.
- State-of-the-art, hands-on training: Our Claim University training facility provides real-world skill building for our claim professionals. We’re the only carrier in the marketplace with a training lab dedicated solely to heavy equipment.
- Forensic laboratory and engineering consultants: Our nationally accredited 40,000 square-foot forensic laboratory is staffed with more than 60 engineers, scientists and technicians, whose varied backgrounds and experience enable them to bring focused expertise to any loss scenario.
Because Northland understands the unique needs of the transportation industry, our customers can depend on our highly trained claim professionals to respond quickly and effectively when disaster strikes.
- If the loss is large or complex, we have dedicated major case claim professionals with years of experience in handling high-exposure insurance claims. Having people who understand your business is just another way Northland delivers on our outstanding customer service.
- We have dedicated physical-damage claim professionals with many years of truck repair and transportation industry experience, including a team of highly-trained field adjusters in strategic locations to handle our customers’ physical-damage claims in a fast and professional manner.
- Our dedicated team of cargo-claim professionals has many years of transportation industry experience, and will respond quickly and professionally to cargo claims on behalf of our customers to protect those very important relationships.
- From vehicle titling and salvage specialists to a dedicated subrogation department, Northland has all the resources to promptly and efficiently resolve all claim issues.
The 4 a.m. call
Accidents don’t always happen at a convenient time or place. When our customers receive that call, they can trust Northland will be ready to respond 24/7. Every accident is different and requires its own unique response. Northland is able to provide a wide array of services depending on the circumstances surrounding each accident. When the situation calls for it, enterprise expertise and resources are available to tap into as needed.
The value of Northland
From tires to vehicles to equipment, savvy customers demand the best possible value at competitive prices. When accidents happen, operators know that their insurance partner may very well be interacting with their highly-valued customers. With customer satisfaction and future business on the line, our insureds know Northland has the experience to respond to claims quickly and effectively, helping to protect our customers’ relationships with important clients.
We’re there for you
The Claim Center is available to handle claim reporting 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Reporting a claim is easy.
Phone: 800.328.5972 (24 hours)